Do you think this is a huge factor, reason as to why some people naturally have bad luck at attracting the oppossite sex? are always single?

This article was posted last week, some research done in China, here is the article right here, let me know what you think of it:www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...-bad-relationships.html

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't rate a 20% change in likelihood as being a big factor. It may well be true, but 20% is almost nothing.

There are many more factors which will have a bigger influence, and many of them can be controlled and maximized.

What Girls Said 7

• Hahaha a lot of crap we are born with the ability to bond and get attached and form positive relationships. I would say a child born into a loving family with both parents and have a nice settled life would be more able to have a positive loving relationship than a child who's mum abandoned him and has been in foster home after foster home as they have not been shown what a loving positive relationship they have not been able to bond with there mum or have what bowlby called the attachment theory. Bloody nonsense dont believe everything you read.

• By not knowing what you want out of a relationship and not knowing what you have to offer, you'll constantly be chasing after someone who won't even suit you! That's how you'll constantly fail.

And, not letting go of people who don't actually like you (staying attached too long) will keep you off the market, so that has no use either.

• I don't think it makes a huge difference.

• I don't believe a gene is responsible for being single. Because in that same article they claim that the same gene is also responsible for being depressed and neurotic. Just as an example more women in relationships have depression than any other group, compared to men in relationships or singles. So I don't buy it.

• I finally have an excuse ! Lol but no I think it's based on a persons experiences and personality.

• No, it depends on personality and view on the world.

• sounds kinda silly to me

What Guys Said 2

• I think that people who form bonds poorly and suffer from depression are much more likely to be single, yes.

• Is this about the "unattractive genetics"?

I consider that bogus nonsense.