Non-asian girls would you mind dating an Asian guy?

You you feel disgusted if he appraoced you? Would you mind being appraoced or dating one?

• I like Asian boy!
  • No.. it's just... :(

Most Helpful Girl

• No, not at all. I am lily white and the guy I love is Chinese American. Very smart, very kind and loving. very good looking in a Bruce Lee kind of way. I kind of love the diversity of our relationship, and I think about how, if we get married and have kids, how beautiful they will be!

• Woah.. so ur blonde? Please wake me up if im dreaming :I
      Never thought a blondie would get would an Asian boy...

• So I hope that you find the right girl for you. Your soul mate, whether she is blonde like me, or brunette of black haired, Asian or white, find the girl that is walking on the same life path as you are walking.

• Good to know ;P
      thanks for your input honey :*

What Girls Said 9

• I'm fine with that.

• Diversity is great! I know I wouldn't have minded dating one. I'm attracted to them. Lol I'm really into jdramas and k dramas lol the guys are so good looking! There's just something about then that catches my eye plus I love the way they style their hair xD

• No, I wouldn't mind since I've done it before. I know a shit ton of cute ass Asian guys and they're all pretty cool and charming, in my opinion.

• I like Asian guys!

• Honestly, I feel like I'm not compatible with Asian guys. Just simply not attracted to them. I'm not saying they are ugly or I hate Asians, no. Maybe just haven't met hot Asians :)
    I live in china by the way, so I've seen a bunch of Asian guys hahah

• I am white, and I've seen some Asian guys who are attractive. The guy who made me think "asians can be hot" is the actor who plays glenn in the walking dead. So thank him asians! Haha. :)

• Lol waow, but you wouldn't make a move on them? You would just wait for them to come to you?

• Lol PLEASE continue to do so :3
      Don't let fear stop you from achieving what you want. We really LOVE it when y'all do the approaching. I'd be so happy if a girl approaches me. Keep up the effort!

• I am also Asian, South Asian to be precise.
    I like East Asian guys! They're really cute..
    Miura Haruma <3
    Do they like Indian girls (from India) ?

• Ooh I like indian girls ;3
      You shouldn't have went anon for meh :'(

• I am no anon anymore :)

• No I wouldn't mind being approached by an Asian guy, Asian guys are hot

• I've found Asians hot since I was a kid. Back then I called them cute though.

• Lol how silly of you :P

What Guys Said 2

• From where I went to school, pretty much all the Asian guys were hot, lol. Even some of the nerdier ones.

• I dont mind dating the Asian boy in my picture on the right. He's hot!