Long distance dating or nah?

Can you do long distance dating like a few states away? Explain?

• Yes
  • No
  • Depends on the person
  • Depends on my trust in them
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to have COMMITMENT, DEDICATION, and TRUST. I have seen these relationships fail a lot and most dont last unfortunately. Just be careful and make sure you both have these qualities and they are strong. Nothing is impossible, but it can be challenging. But that's what love is and a relationship is. You work together as one and put differences aside and manage. I would say go for it, but just be careful. Good Luck

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes
    But only if you're really serious... Super committed and totally trust each other.
    Visit and talk as much as you can to involve each other in your lives..
    I've been in a couple. The first guy dropped me shortly after he moved, but my now fiance is wonderful:) and we're long distance at the moment
    So possible, yes :)

• It is possible but honestly been there done that it ends up in resentment and you end up fighting over the silly things and it becomes bitter a lot of the time. I saw you were under 18 you're young so there are so many things that you can explore wherever you are. If you were in your mid to late 20s and with a serious bf. Who you could see in your future for a long time (like getting married, having kids etc.) then yes maybe but at your age and mine (22) I feel like it's just no worth it.

• Wait ! Don't Do it !

• Yes, as theses no harm in it as long as that person trusts you and you trust them, my boyfriend lives 3 hours away from me, yeah I don't get to see him as much as I want but it makes you more grateful for what you have! I never believed in it before until I met my boyfriend and I'm glad I took that chance :)