I need some advice from a lady about a girl I use to see?

I use to see this girl and we got close then out of no where she just changed and didn't want to see me anymore. she said she needs to find her self. she said I don't deserve her. blah blah blah. So I tried to message her acouple time but she ignored me. Out of no where months later she texts me on Thanksgiving to say hey! Happy Thanksgiving. Thankful for ya! Why would she just text me at out no where to talk? It makes no sense. she just moves on from me and tells me to also and now she wants to talk.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, That Was Months Ago. I Would Say.. Maybe She Just Changed Her Mind? Really I Don't Think You Should Think About It Too Much. Take Advantage Of It. Didn't You Want To Talk To Her? Also I'm Just Gonna Give You A Little Advice.. When A Girl Doesn't Wanna Talk To You And She Has Made That Clear To You... You Shouldn't Talk To Her. Better Idea To Give Her The Space She Needs.

• Why Are You Talking Like This? It Just Feels Really Really Weird. At This Point I Am Writing Whatever Just To Have More Words In This Comment So I Can... Use Lots Of Capital Letters. But Maybe You Can Explain It?

• Lol Yeah.. I've Been Asked Why I Do That Before. I'm Just Used To It I Guess. Anyways.. Sorry If I Confused You?

What Girls Said 1

• maybe she's drunk?

What Guys Said 1

• girls are so complicated creatures... i'm not surprised