Please... what is he doing?

We argued, afterwards said it will not be bought up again. That week he called, things got heated and he said lets not call each other again. Fine. Because i knew he was still bothered, i emailed him. Finally, after almost three weeks, he skypes me about my invite. i called him. He said no communication. Fine. That night i sent back some pictures he had sent me. Emails dont ring like a phone. After the pictures went through he calls, i clicked ignore. He leaves a message that someone at this number called, that he's returning the call. Strange. What gives?

Most Helpful Guy

• Key word is passive aggressive. He is using the "space" to control you to make you come running when he needs and when you leave, he magically forgets you so you can come running. You see? Its sly control so he get what he wants. Ignore him completely is what I suggest if he doesn't value your convo's

What Guys Said 1

• I think communication is key here. He said no communication which is a major concern in a relationship and when he tries to call you, you ignore. Both actions are a concern. You both need to talk and just handle the situation. That's what a relationship is all about. It's like a roller coaster. It goes up and down. Sweeping it under the rug just makes it worse in the end. Just handle it while you can.

What Girls Said 1

• I think he is having male PMS, give it 3 more weeks and see if he changes.