Approaching a old "friend" girl that I like?

Short version (there's a longer more detailed version)------->

i met this cute girl in jr high we text and face timed but then over the 9th grade summer (most recent summer) i lost her number now the only chance i have to talk to her is between 6th and 7th hour but she is always with some friends What should i do?

Longer version ------>

So in jr high i met this cute girl on the bus who was a grade below me. we text and face timed and know she like me bc she would stand up in front of the whole bus to say bye to me and she asked for my number and one time over text she said she loved me. Then over the 9th grade summer i lost her number (most recent summer) and i just figured i would get from her on the bus but she wasn't on the bus and now the only chance i have to talk to her is between 6th and 7th hour but she always has friends with her making it hard to approach what should i do?

• Approach her regardless of her friends
  • find a different time to talk (don't have one right now)
  • move on

What Girls Said 1

• I would go and talk to her not caring what her friends say.. and explain to her why you stopped texting her and how you lost her number. or message her over a social media site you both have..

• I DM her on instagram when i lost her number but she didn't respond and i think its because she doesn't know how DM works if thats not it then I'm confused and if you read the longer version you would understand why i would be and this is part of the reason why I'm yet to approach her

• So what do you think of her not responding to the dm?

• thanks for the opinion by the way

What Guys Said 0