Why do women always go after the guy who cheats?

If women have problems with guys cheating and also don't care too much about looks, then why not try and date a shy guy who may not be so great with looks, but on the flip side would be a great lover and won't cheat?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not that women want men who cheat it's just that men who cheat tend to be more confident and better with women. I have an older cousin who was hung up on a loser, but since he was confident, attractive, fun, and good with women she stayed with him for 2 more years.

• Exactly, that's what i was thinking

What Girls Said 2

• I dated a guy who no one would ever expect to be a cheater and he cheated on me and everyone that found out was so surprised because he's such a great guy, I broke up with him but I forgive him. It's not like girls go out and look for guys that are gonna cheat on them and date them

• Because some women can be desperate. And they accept what they can get. Plus those are the players that know what to tell women

What Guys Said 2

• Because the guy who cheats knows how to get women.

• because the way I've seen girls act with their friends dude, they are competitive and they want the best lookin boy so they can shove it in the other girls faces