I always like the wrong girl!?

why is that every time when I like someone, she either has a bf or she just got out of a relationship and will not date so I get put into the friend zone. just recently I started liking this one girl that I started talking to more and didn't know she was single ( because I new she had bf but they broke up) and she was starting to get interested in this one guy quickly (so im sure they will end up bf a gf) but yeah I really have the worst luck with finding the right type of girl for me. its hard to get out and try to meet ladies when you don't have many friends where you are for school to hangout with and go to a bar or something. I feel it is creepy going to the bar alone sometimes.. but yeah I seriously wonder why every time I start liking a girl she this happens..

Most Helpful Guy

• Bad luck is quite an adequate explanation. Finding someone is difficult, I can attest. I would tell you to not be discouraged, but let's be honest here, choosing the wrong girl every time is quite discouraging.

Now that we're speaking honestly, you have to know that this streak of futility cannot last forever. It's nothing personal, only extraordinary men are capable of breaching the security blanket of pity pat excuse making, and you're not extraordinary. And that's okay, many of us aren't.

Just polish your game and keep trying. Don't ever let the previous failure sabotage your next move. Composure is just as important as confidence when it comes to finding success, in all areas of life. This streak cannot last forever unless you let it.

What Girls Said 2

• You're not in the friend zone when a girl doesn't like you. There's no such thing as the friend zone either. If a girl likes you, she'll date you. Nothing will stand in her way. Friendzone is just a convenient lie to make the situation seem better but the truth is if she wanted you, she'll have you.

The thing with love is that it is all about timing. You cannot force love nor look for it. Love should find you. All the times I've fallen in love were times I did not expect it, nor plan it. In fact it was the last thing on my mind. You need to focus on being happy alone and then the rest will fall in place. There's no reason why this keeps happening other than bad timing. Also create more opportunities to meet people around you. The more windows you open, the more your chances there will be for potentially meeting someone.

• I had the same thing happen to me! I turned 28 when I finally found my special someone. Lol I seriously thought I was never going to find someone. Lol don't worry, your right gal will come when the time is right xD you never know she might just still be in school! Lol my bf is 6 years younger then me so he had to wait for him to grow up some before (lol that's my theory for why I was still single xD)

What Guys Said 1

• Then start dating. The purpose of dating is to assess if the woman is the right one for you. Do not come on strong or get intense very quickly. Go at a slow pace without investing emotions - you gotta learn how to be a rock. If you're unsure if the woman is not right for you then either trust your gut feeling or ask opinions from people you trust.