How long were you with the person before you had sex?

Is it bad to not wait that long to have sex when you get into a relationship?

If you don't wait that long, do you find that person to be less respectable?

Me & the guy have just started dating, we had met months ago & use to talk, but the timing wasn't right. He thinks sex is a very important role in a relationship, he wants a serious relationship, but also wants sex soon. Which, I don't really care b/c we are both adults, & adults have sex. But, I've only been with one other person & it was almost 2 years ago.

So I guess I just want some opinions from others & their stories!

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes six minutes some times two years

What Guys Said 1

• Personally every relationship I've been in was sexual immediately, I would wait for a good one though

What Girls Said 3

• We were together for a year and a month.
    It's not bad to wait but it's not bad not to wait either. The important thing is that both persons feel ready. No one's sexual life will make me lose or gain respect for them (as long as everything they do is between consensual adults) because it's none of my business.

• We had sex on the first date.

• It took about two weeks before we tried (and didn't succeed) we were officially dating for two weeks before we actually had sex.