My bf said something, it bothers my ego?

Not so long, i was hanging out with my bf and two of his buddies. Some how the topic of getting together, one of the guys who were there, with one of my girl friends. Then i mention she is still a virgin. Thats when my bf started saying comments about virgin girls. How it was like to win the jack pot. And how its suppose to be the best and feel the best. That comment was like a slap to face, because im not a virgin. Not that i would want to be... but what guy in a right mind, is going to say those things to his gf.

Most Helpful Guy

• Swerve.

You're overreacting a bit.
    Do you think your boyfriend wishes you were a virgin or something?
    So he could deflower you and then wish once more?

Nah

What Guys Said 2

• Your bf is an idiot... Virgins are actually worse than experienced girls. But that's not the point, the fact that he said tht right in front of you with such bravado is extremely insulting. I would not hesitate to slap th fuck out of him lol

• Your overreacting a little. He was just talking about the subject and I am pretty sure he didn't mean to hurt you. I mean it is true though about virgins for some guys.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it is just talking. That's true how guys feel about virgins girl. But I think he didn't mean it to hurt you. Just tell him how you feel. Let's him explain you.

• Maybe he wanted to be nice in front of your friend as she is a virgin. If she supported non-virgin girls she may have tought that as an insult.

• I would definitely tell him! It's better to be honest and get it off your chest than walk around with a chip on your shoulder or the thought lingering in your mind. It's hard for us to hear how amazing something is that we aren't , it's a sensitive subject. Just let him know girly!

• Just bring it up to him. If it really hurts let him know.