Taking time to reply, why is she?

IS she busy? She was upset because I have been ignoring her, everything went back to normal and now she takes forever to reply. I know she is very busy and receives LOTS of texts but how to handle that? Now iif I go to no contact she will hold a grudge and if I text her sometimes she would reply...

She is not the type of the girl to seek for attention (she already has a LOT, why seek for mine?) so scratch that and Im not making excuses for her, Im just saying.

Most Helpful Guy

• by your description, yup she's busy

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she's busy or maybe she is just paying for what you did, just ask her why

What Guys Said 1

• She is prob busy with her social life lol. It gets annoying too as a guy. I know how you feel. They don't respond or take forever. I just stop after a while. Some girls are busy, some lose interest (typical reason), some play games, etc. I find it annoying though either way.