Any girls with a big butt have trouble with doggy style?

This girl that I'm seeing atm has a really banging body and she trains a lot at the gym... she must do squats because her ass sits up and pushes outwards... i love her ass but problem is i can't seem to make doggy style work with her? how can i make it work? every time we try i fall out of her... and I'm doing all the same angles etc as i normally would ARGH, do any girls out there with a big butt also have trouble with this?

thanks everyone, i think

Most Helpful Girl

• Sorry dude, you need a longer dick for that. It's kind of the reason why I don't do squats. There is no physical gain to having a large butt like that. It keeps you from doing certain positions, but it's pretty to look at.

• ok but how do you know its because i need a longer dick? how long are you talking

• Well, I hope you figure everything out so that you are able to do doggy style. :)

• i think i need a bigger dick lol

What Girls Said 1

• I don't have a problem with it. Also you have clearly never watched p*rn

• and you have a big butt? why haven't i watched p*rn?

• i have watched a lot of p*rn haha

What Guys Said 1

• It's possible her upper legs are larger/smaller than yours. Try it when you are standing up and her on side of bed.. Or just try doggy different ways other than default. You can squat down for instance or she could lower/raise her but for you.