Guys do you like short or high girls? Why?

I'm a short girl and sometimes I worry about it, cause one guy said that it's damp. I'm 1 meter 60 centimeters.

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys usually don't care much about height. It's not as important to us as it is to girls. Sure, tall girls have long legs and look good in dresses, but short girls have more guys to choose from. All heights are good.

What Guys Said 3

• This is the honest to god truth I'm not just trying to cheer you up, it doesn't matter at all, or at least to me, I'm a 6,3 guy and in love with a girl much much shorter than me, 160cm is perfect, as long as your not one of those mean short girls ;)

• (For those of us stuck on the imperial system, that's 5' 2"!)
    Petite girls are awesome. Seriously, guys don't give a damn about height. I think girls actually care more about it, insisting that he be at least a foot taller than her, etc.

• Honestly i love shorter gurls. Two readons one there dick sucking level to me and two cause i love shorter women oh and im 6'8 lol

What Girls Said 1

• Don't you even worry girl.. The guy who said that to you is obviously lame as fu*k. Short girls are adorable and don't have to worry about wearing heels and looking longer than their own guy.. Lol. I have the same height and don't have any problems with it and neither should you ;)!