Does a woman truly get over "him"?

A young lady and I recently started talking. She's everything I like in a woman, but she broke up with her fiancé about 7 months ago. She's already dated/talked to someone before hand and it didn't workout.

Her fiancé was her first for everything, sex, love, etc. They dated for about 4 years. She went out and got a rebound (that guy) and had sex. Now she's showing real interest in me. Downfall, she stopped talking to that guy about a month ago, and she tried to reach out to her ex afterwards.

My question is: do women really get over their first love? I have a lot of interest in her but I'm not sure if she feels the same or is she just taking me for a ride because she's lonely? Anything would help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Kinda. Women somewhat get over "him, but it still stings no matter how many years it has been. Women can truly get over the man himself, but they hang onto the memory of the man &the good times and wishing they could go back and relive that memory.

What Girls Said 1

• Try to spend time with her and get to know her better you will understand if she's into you or not

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, they do.