Does he like me, or am I reading too much into this?

So there's this guy I work with, I think he's awesome. Level-headed, hard worker, funny, great guy okay? Well, there's a lot of flirting and joking while we work, inside jokes, and lots of conversation. We both make comments about being glad the other one is around, life at Best Buy would blow. Now, I made the first move and gave him my number. We are friends on Facebook. We talk occasionally on there, but he has not called, text-ed, or anything. He doesn't really seem to be attached to his phone either.. I've only seen him on it maybe 3 times in the past 6 months. I don't know what to think.
To sum it up:
Lots of flirting
Lots of conversation
He's always around me
Eye contact is a yes

Most Helpful Guy

• He like's you but is in another relationship so ou can move on or stick it out.

• I thought that at first, but he always refers to his "ex" and never to a girlfriend. But could be he's intentionally trying to put me on the back burner if things fall out? I'll keep that comment in mind, thanks

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0