I'm sooo confused!!?

There's this guy I've been talking to for a while now. He's sweet and I really enjoy talking to him. When I first meet him, I sort of avoided him. I didn't find him physically attractive at first. But when I spent an hour on the bus and train with, I got to know him better. He's a about a year older than me. I realized that I felt comfortable talking to him, I felt like myself. I didn't feel like I have kt fake anything. Usually when I have a crush on someone, I have a hard time talking to them, but not with him. I love how when he's talking with me, he listens to me and pays 100% of his attention to me. I feel special every time I talk to him.

The only problem is that I realized he talks to a lot of girs in his grade. I don't know what they talk about, but what if he's like that with every other girl. My friend was telling me today that she talked to him before, she told me everything they talked about. I noticed that he talked about more serious topics with me and about his personal life.

Ugghhh. I can't tell if he likes me as a friend or maybe more. What if he talks to everyone like this?

I really want to message him on fb, but I don't know if I should. I don't know how to start a conversation with him. The first time I meet him, he was the one that started the conversation.

I never had a boyfriend or kissed anybody. I'm new to the whole dating thing. Can you give me advice please?

• He seems to like you as a friend.
  • He seems to like you more than a friend.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Write him a message and tell him you enjoyed talking to him. He seems nice.
    by the way how old are you?