Are these texting habits indicative of how he feels about me?

So I've been dating this guy for a month from OKCupid, I noticed his texting habits are to text once or twice and then fall off the face of the earth until the next day or so. He's been like that since day 1. His cousin even mentioned that he does the same thing to her. After dating for two weeks and really hitting it off, he took his OKCupid profile down, and told me how he wants to be exclusive with me. So we've been exclusive for the last two weeks, however we haven't been able to see each other since, (He isn't working and expressed how because he is out of work it bothers him that he can't take me out like he wants to, and last weeks plans got cancelled) and his already scarce texting has become even scacer, but whenever I text him he usually texts back if not within a few hours, within the day - and it is always upbeat, sweet, or going into a in-depth conversation about something within our lives, and he'll send hearts - and he apologizes ALL the time when he doesn't text me back. Sometimes I won't even text him just because I don't want him to feel as though he needs to apologize. I like him a lot, and I felt that he liked me a lot too initially, but I just wonder if he's still that into me, or if he's losing interest - or if it's in my head. What are your thoughts?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• If he was like that in the start then it should be considered normal.