What is the best way to approach a random girl without coming off like a creep?

i always see beautiful girls at college but i don't know them how can i approach them safely? help me out girls please

Most Helpful Girl

• say a passing, casual comment then be like "so what's your name?" ... go from there lol

What Girls Said 3

• You could walk up to them and say something funny to break the ice then introduce yourself. Make sure you smile as well.

• Whatever you do don't come on clingy that's a turn off in my opinion but then everyone has different oppinions

• Wear some sunglasses and ong coat, hang around in bushes and approach random women saying you want to show them something.

Oh sorry, not a creep... Not sure sorry.

What Guys Said 1

• well I'm not a girl but maybe like accidentally bump into them and make their books drop and then apologize profusely and pick up her books again and afterwards just be like "im (your name) by the way." and go from there I don't know dude. that's how i met my girl but it was at a coffee shop (and it was actually an accident so don't make it obvious). just remember to be polite and if you start hanging out then don't be a douche but don't get trapped in the friend zone and before you do any of this MAKE SURE SHE IS SINGLE!!!