Guys have you ever changed for the girl you love?

I haven't but have you ever just considered changing for a girl you like? There is this girl I'm really into who I hang out with often. I know that she likes me, so that's out of the question. The thing is, I'm a VERY laid back and overly chill person, which she said she really likes about me. But when she talks to other guys who are loud, energetic and really talkative who make her laugh, I start to feel insecure.

I know that I don't have anything to worry about since I know she likes me. But I get jealous thinking that she'll like this or that guy over me. Or that maybe if I were to act like them she'd like me more. I wouldn't change myself or anything, it's just a thought that passes every now and then.

Any advice or stories you care to share? I know it's pathetic, but yeah. Just need a little help with this.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• well i've adjusted a few things, not altogether changed.