This question is mainly for Girls!!?

Girls whats your opinion on guys that play video games as there job like pro gaming and goes to tournaments with a team or makes YouTube videos and live streams. Need some honest opinions. Please

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge gamer and magic card player myself so I have absolutely no right to judge! XD Guys who play video games are great because you'll always have something to do, and when they're good at them, it makes it that much better :D

• Haha nice. Its really awesome to be honest to be a pro call of duty player cause i get to travel the world to go to mlg and umg events with my team and play in touranments. Like right now im at MLG colombus waiting for my team to play on the main stage.

• It's good that you realize that it is a blessing, most people lose sight of that :)

• Its even more amazing when there's kids that recongize you and what ur autograph or pictures its truly awesome and i love it. wouldn't trade it for anything else. XD

What Girls Said 38

• My boyfriend is a gamer. He just started playing WoW again because the new expansion just came out. He asked me if thats okay with me. I listed out pros and cons, but I know he wants to play it. I told him not to spend 24/7 in front of the computer and take some time to hang out with me.
    To answer your question, not all girls dislike guys playing games. Plus, if you're doing it for a job, I said that's fine. I use to have a crush on a guy that goes out for tournaments and I would always support him. I would go to every tournaments if we were together just to watch him play. The only type of gamers I wouldn't want to date are guys still living with their family, using their money to play games and has no life. Pro gamers are different. At least, they're able to walk out if the house and prove to other gamers and people that they're a true challenger. I respect it. Just keep in mind, if you're dating someone, just make sure they share the same interest. Not all girls like guys playing games. I also think you should make some time to go out on dates and not focus 24/7 on gaming. The only reason why some girls doesn't like gamers because they're always occupied with their games and not paying attention to the her.

• But a would not to focus a lot on gaming during this season for call of duty and practice with my team and if i had spare time i would go on dates and stuff but mainly foucsing on gaming.

• Well, I am a gamer girl myself so I wouldn't mind as long as you still pay attention to her, and make sure to make her feel more important than the new super smash bros. Also it depends on the girl you want to date ask her if she's into that, or likes that idea, because some girls thinks it's stupid and won't support.

• I'd think it was cool as shit as long as he was also educated because that's not going to last forever.

• Well i haven't gone to college yet thinking on doing that once this season is over. Thanks for the honest opnion

• I'm a gamer so I find it awesome! It's something you love and it's important to you so the right girl will support you with that. It's also part of our generation and people enjoy watching those videos. I'm sure their are going to be some girls out there who think it's dumb or whatever but that just means their not the girl for you. Even if they don't play or don't watch those videos they should support what you love doing! Those are the mature girls, don't let the other ones put you down about it. If you love it do it!!!

• Thanks it is awesome being a pro call of duty player getting to play at live tournaments with a bunch of fans cheering ur team on im at MLG colomus right now and we just won our second match today i hope we win this touranment. I feel blessed and honored to be able to have this opprotuinty to fly around the world to play video games and compent its awesome.😊

• Dude I find that awesome and a little jealous xD how cool is that to travel to play games!!!

• Awesome its also ridcuolus to know that you got fans supporting you on what you do like a week ago some young kid came up to me cause he knew who i was from my yt channel and asked for my autograph he said i was is inspiration like i was shocked and amazed i feel so blessed to have this opprotuinty to do what i love and have people around the world to support me. I never knew my signature would mean something to somebody like that. Its really crazy.😊😊

• Me, personally, I love it. When I'm dating, I want my guy to at least be okay with my gaming, because it's something I love to do, so to have a guy that does it professionally? Hell, I can 1v1 my boyfriend; that's awesome and fun! And any good girl is okay with what a guy does, as long as it makes him happy!

• I honestly think it's awesome and would want in on it too as I am a huge COD, GTA, FarCry, and so many others, gamer. I would love being able to sit with my boyfriend like that and just play until we are angry then kiss and start all over again.

• Yup its awesome to be a pro cod player.

• (All my references come from World of Warcraft)
    Personally, I find it appealing. As long as the gaming doesn't take over his life, as in he doesn't keep up his hygiene because he's trying to get the Blade of Hanna or Ashes of A'lar it's perfectly fine. I kinda like it if a guy not only knows what I'm talking about, but actually has experience with it and can give advice on, say leveling a Death Knight.
    As long as they don't flaunt that they're a level 90 resto druid every moment they can, it's kinda attractive: in my opinion.

• If he loves it and passionate about it I wouldn't care at all. I also play video games, but mostly Fall Out, Elder Scrolls, or Bioshock.

• I mostly play Call of Duty cause i play in cod tournaments and pkay minecraft on my free time.

• I love guys that play video games because I love video games. Having a job geared towards video games.. even better! Don't worry to much about what anyone else thinks, do what will make you happiest :)

• Thanks. Its really awesome to be a pro gamer. Going to events all across the world like mlg and umg events.

• Don't think about the competition, just go in there guns blazin'! you got this!

• Thanks. I think we got this. 😋😋

• I think it's awesome, my boyfriend was actually asked to go pro on COD but he was too young at the time to accept

• Aww damn. That sucks me and my team are at mlg colombus trying to win the tournamemt hope we do. First cod aw one.

• Its fun traveling around the world to events.(:

• Yeah he just doesn't wanna have to be away from me a lot for extended periods, that's the only reason

• Cool I guess. Just do it on your own time when I'm not around unless you somehow get me engaged, haha.

• Well the thing is id be playing a lot cause its my job cause im a pro call of duty player me and my team fly around the world to play in mlg and umg tournaments. During the call of duty season. So that means a lot of practice with my team like 8-10 hours a day.

• In that case that's understandable. Do you work out?

• Omg I like live video games hence the name but I would loveeee if I knew a guy that did all that stuff I would fall in love seriously lol but I would totally join him in videos

• Honestly i wouldn't really like it. It's pretty cool that he's into that but it's not for long. He will definitely need a plan B

• See thats just it i do have a plan b and as long as there's new call of duty games every year im going to be comepting in tournaments like i am today at mlg colombus and me and my team are doing good do far and hopefully we win the 25k prize. This weekend

• Honestly at least you make a good living most girls wouldn't think badly of it. I like video games as well.

• Ik i love my job being able to fly around the world to play at big tournaments like mlg or umg like rite now im at Mlg colombus and my team is doing pretty good this season

• That does sound like fun :)

• It is awesome and i am extremely blessed to have this oprrotuinty. And be able to share this experience with my team and fans.

• Its a job. I don't see anything wrong with that. Keep doing what you are good at. If you like playing video games keep doing your thing. Its nothing bad. If you were selling drugs weed then yeah. That's a different story lol

• Thanks well some girls dont like it but i love it a lot and it pays good too lol. Get free trips to fly to diffrent events around the world and im sponsored by redbull which is awesome too. Like my ex couldnt stand it cause i would always travel and always be busy practicing and didn't have a lot of time to spend with her.

• Yeah some girls like to spend more time with their bf. :/ but oh well. Don't feel sad, there are a lot of girls around the world. That would understand stand you.

• Yeah i wish i couldve too. But i brought her with me to some events if i had the money to fly her out there with me. But she didn't like traveling a lot. Oh well her loss

• Umm u_u Well, in my opinion... thats really attractive and I love gamers! :) All of my guy friends are huge gamers and we get along so well :)

• Nice are any of them pro call ofdity players.(:

• I'm a gamer myself so I love video games. As long as he spends time with me too, I think it'd be awesome he was a pro gamer and would totally support him!

• Haha i used to fly my ex out to some of the tournamets i used to play in.

• i want to start gaming but i haven't got round to it. Honestly, i love gamer guys. My ex was one. the guy I'm crushing on now is one.

• While it''s not really conventional, it can be a serious source of income. And making YouTube videos as a full time job is no joke so I wouldn't really think anything of it.

• Yes it is just like when i live stream cause i got a lot of donations from my fans/supporters and im also a pro call of duty player so im usually practicing a lot with my team and getting ready for tournaments like the one im at now im at mlg colombus.(:

• Oh that's really cool, good luck!

• Thanks.(:

• I think it would be fun if my boyfriend would be a gamer and learn me how to play and then we could play together:3

• if it is part of their job i see it as fine

• I have no problem with it. I'm not a gamer but if he were my bf I would be happy for him for doing what he enjoys the most

• Most women wouldn't and thats nice.

• Your very lucky! :D

• Thank you to bad we didn't win this weeks tournanent. Came close.

• I honestly have no problem with it. i actually find it kindve cute:)

• Aww (:

• I'd love to play video games with my boyfriend but honestly I suck:(

• Just practice more u plsy the better u get.(:

• id be all over u i think guys like that r awesome

• If thats what he loves to do i would encourage it.

• I love that and that's really cool. I wouldn't mind it at all :D

• My perfect husband- games mate

• If he can happily pay his bills than he can do it.

• Haha.(: thats not a problem

• It's totally fine to date the guy

• More from Girls
    8

What Guys Said 3

• When you use your hands so much gaming, girls don't often realise you become better at pushing the right buttons ;)

• I think a lot of girls would be fine with it if you're really good and publicly recognized for it. Because then it's a form of status. Unless she is a gamer too and just likes gaming so she might think it's cool

• There's always going to be new games. You can make a serious living out of it. Especially if you're wise with your money. Take a Dave Ramsey course and Robert Kiyosaki course, you'll be set for life with your finances

• I like breaking rules... What games do you play? Try to find gamer girls, I think you two would be great together!

• Im a pro call of duty player and i also play halo minecraft and destiny. If im not practicing with my tesm for tournaments.