GIRLS OPINION ; Why do you act nervous around a guy you know, by certain actions... READ BELOW?

For example , this girl I know as a friend for almost 3months now used to be very bubbly or outgoing.

However the last month or so, she is acting different around me.

She talks to me well , but is more quiet, avoids me a bit.

When I see her I have noticed her playing with her hair a lot, adjusting her top / bra string very often and looks nervous.

I feel so bad sometimes coz I feel like a creep when she acts like it.

I don't understand why her behaviour is different.

Girl's any advice, please.

Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• She could have developed some type of feelings for you within that 3 months of this friendship. She's probably too nervous to say anything that might 'turn you off', which could explain why she's being quiet. Typically women get nervous, resulting in touching the hell out of their hair, lack of eye contact, and also like rubbing your arms or your neck as if you were itchy, when they see a guy they have a little crush on.

I would be flattered, but it's all up to you where this friendship goes. Either slowly take it to the next direction, or keep driving on the same path of friendship.

• Or does she hate me for no reason?

• If she hated you, I'm sure she would show some obvious signs of aggression when she talks, or she would just flat out let you know that she is annoyed with you and she doesn't have an interest with you again. From my perspective, she likes you a lot. Just make her as comfortable as you can, and she'll stop being so rebellious with her actions. Us women get a little 'edgy' if you will around the men we like. Our brains are running a thousand miles per hour, and we are afraid to say something wrong, so we tend to stay quiet.

What Girls Said 8

• What are some of the situations you have been in when she is doing this?

• Nothing really... I just talk the same way... She started acting different whenI didn't see her for almost 2 weeks out of the blue...

But one thing was I complimented on her clothing style towards the beginning of our friendship and she said thanks with a smile. That's about it.

• Well when she her guy friends for a party in our place, I observed her behaviour.

She seemed relaxed around the guys. There was this one dude, she was smiling at as usual and hair playing a bit, but she was very smily.

So around me she seems more serious, and adjusting her top, playing hair. Seems like she is scared for no reason?

• Considering that she was relaxed with those other guys, but with you she becomes more serious. I would say that is a sign she has feelings for you. Depending on where you were, when she was flirting with this dude, she might have been trying to make you jealous. She might be hoping that you will make a move if you are into her. She isn't scared for no reason unless you are doing something to make her scared. When a girl likes a guy, they can act in many different ways. There have been times when I've liked a guy and have felt like running away when I saw him. If she is scared at all, it could be she is afraid that she will say or do something that would make you not like her or she is afraid you will find out her feelings.

• She likey likes you a lot.. Just be as normal
    As you possibly can, and make her comfortable again.. Sometimes we tend to get a bit edgy around you guys because our head is saying "OMGGGG" repetitively lol

• But she is avoiding me sometimes and look more serious now... she used to be very smiley before !!

• I didn't say anything really to her... But why would it bother her whether I c or her not?

• She likes you.. If I liked a guy and I gave him my time and effort I would hope he does the same thing back.. Do you like her? You know.. In that way?

• she may like you

or she may not like you but sensed you liked her and she wants you to stop doing it.

• But I tell her that we are good friends and act normal like at the beginning?

Also she talks nicely to me but her actions/ behaviour is different...

• But friends compliment each other... I mean I didn't say anything creepy... I used the words " Cute" and nice clothing style.

• do as I said and watch her reaction.

• she likes you i think..

• Or does she hate me for no reason?

• no unless you left something out that might be important

• I didn't say anything mean to hear... I always tell her we are good friends and talk as usual.

• she is nervous around you, she may like you!

• You started to grow on her and now she thinks of you differently. The same thing happened to me with one of my friends. I wasn't attracted to him at first, but after a while I got to know him and I started to notice cute things about him.

• So do u think she has romantic interest with me?

• She's probably trying to make you feel jealous or she doesn't know exactly what she wants.

• I have to tell u one thing. When I first meet her, she was interested in a guy she knew for a while whom she never dated.
      This her friends told me. She found the perfect match with him.
      Now 3 months after our friendship there is no information about that boyfriend from her friends.

• She totally wants the d man.

• Are u kidding or sure?

• She's just shy

What Guys Said 0