Almost every good guy is taken or gay?

It's sad to say but almost every good guy is taken, gay or I just can't find one. 😑 does anyone else have this problem?

Most Helpful Guy

• The world is a big place, and high school relationships rarely go the distance. What's more, people grow up a lot after high school, and guys you wouldn't consider decent at your age can improve quite a bit. Be patient and cast your net a little wider :)

What Guys Said 15

• Not sure if I'm a bad guy or gay...

• You probably haven't considered any guys who may be out of your league. Girls say they want relationships, but they really do is have sex with a player, and then generalize that all guys are like that one hot guy you slept with. Only guys who are top tier don't want relationships, most average guys like having relationships with one girl because we don't have a lot of women to choose from, if any at all. You'll probably respond back denying these things, but as a guy I can tell you that most men want relationships, and no matter how many top tier men play you, it won't change that fact. I know for a fact I'm not taken, not gay, not a player, and girls still want nothing to do with me. It is just purely based on looks.

• You're assuming I'm like most females when I'm actually nothing like them. I'm not conceited and I don't judge people solely off looks. I go for personality and looks. I'm obviously not gonna date someone I'm not attracted to whatsoever. Just like I won't date someone with a bad personality.

• Nah I'm good

• If any girl doesn't agree with the OP, then she doesn't know a life of an average good guy.

• I'm most certianly not a good guy in any way, but I assure you there is enough good men out there. They're just in the background.

• Trust me, good guys tend to be single because women only date bad boys. Bad boys get multiple women while good guys end up with 0. Lucky to have 1.

• 5 continents, 200 Countries, 3 Oceans, 7 seas, 8 billion people and I'm single
    You're not the only one

• Yeah, I feel the same way. The girls I like usually have boyfriends. It's hard to find a good one like that.

• Well look I'm not a good guy a gentleman but I like to have a good time but the problem Herr is women like dumb shits who treat them bad nice guys always finish last that's how it is

• They're ARE good men out there. It just that some women are blind and want the bad boys.

• By good guy do you mean good looking or good looking and nice?

• Good looking and nice.

• No. I am here:))) every person has something good

• so because I'm not taken I must be gay?
    I'm just enjoying being single.

• Keyword: almost

• I'm sorry for freaking out and you're right.
      I just get upset when people hate on men or even shame guys for not being what they want.

• It's fine.

• I'd say you just can't find one. There's plenty of good men around.

• Obviously I can't. Thanks captain obvious.

• LOL grown men arguing with high schoolers. Proves you're a little bitch.

• Lol if you say so. Can't take anything you say seriously lol!

• Single men often ask the same question.

• Well the single men where I'm from are assholes.

• I'm not accusing of having your standards set too high, just warning you to be wary about them. And about the men in your area, well, I'll take your word for it. Good luck.

• Thanks

• There are plenty of ggod men around. Just because you dont find them attractive doesn't mean they dont exist.

• That's not the problem. The problem is where I live almost every guy here is an asshole, taken, gay, cheater/player and the good ones are impossible to find

• There are plenty of good men around. Just because they aren't interested in you doesn't mean they don't exist.

• LOL. You know nothing about me to say men aren't interested in me. Assholes like you make me sick.

What Girls Said 2

• HAHA OMG I say this too!
    :D
    :'D
    :'(
    :(
    :l

• lol wow. range of emotions in just a couple seconds :P

• @kain7th Yeah I know, it's how I felt when I typed it out! xD But it's true! D:

• I'd normally say that this is bullshit, but most I wan't already have girlfriend. So annoying. I can't agree on the gay thing though, because I have never been even remotely attracted to a gay dude, even before he "came out"