GUYS ONLY PLEASE HELP?

I'm a senior in high school and our PE classes are coed so its a mix between seniors and juniors. Sometime at the end of September my PE class were outside playing soccer and when we were on our way back into school there were tons of bees over there so being me I started to run from them and when I turned around this really cute guy was laughing at me because I was running from the bees and then he smiled at me and I just immediately feel in love right there. As the months went on I continued to crush on him. He will throw me little looks in class and e'll smile at me and I'll always catch him staring at me when he thinks I don't notice but when I turn to look at him he either looks away or sometimes he'll hold my gaze. Finally one day in gym I was walking and I walked by a huge group of kids and it happened to be him and him friends and when I walked by they all stared at me. Like I'm honestly so confused I don't know If this kid likes me or not and Its driving me insane like he always stares but never speaks HELP.

Most Helpful Guy

• He must really shy that's it

What Guys Said 3

• He likes you. He's either shy or doesn't know what to do. If you want to talk to him just go up and talk to him. it's only awkward the first time.

• If you like him.. Make a move! Talk to him, get to know him ask him to hang out, anything! He prob wants to talk to you and there's nothing wrong with you making the first move- he already showed his interest, now it's up to you!

• Either he likes you or his making fun of u with his friends I don't know but he's probably to shy to say anything to u

What Girls Said 0