Do guys lfeel the need to be mean?

So, GUYS! Do you feel like you have to be mean to a woman/lady to keep her? My boyfriend can be very mean to me, but he says its so i will still like him. That doesn't make much sense to me. Point is. Are you sweet to a girl if you want to keep her? Or mean to her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I do believe beating my women seems to make them stay longer. . .

What Guys Said 3

• hahahahaha no but really this made me laugh. " my boyfriend is mean to me, he does this because he says it will make me still like him".

Tell that guy not to be mean to you. Tell him what he's doing is wrong. This guy seems like a terrible bf

• What type of medication is your boyfriend on? I suggest he switches. Little teases from time to time are cute, like with a smile. If he's just being a dick, then there isn't any excuse. He is being immature. TREAT YOUR WOMAN RIGHT BEFORE THEY FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL

• I wouldn't say be mean. You don't want to be that weak dude that doesn't put his woman in her place from time to time.

What Girls Said 0