How to deal with being so unattractive?

my face is cute but not cute enough... and my body is horibbly unattractive... pls tell me what type of clothes to wear to look like i have more shape? my friends are so hot and all the guys want them but nobody wants me? i guess i'm unattractive as fuck :( i hate crying because of this :( i'm so tired

http://imgur.com/a/6Mbwq

Most Helpful Guy

• For some reason your link will not work for me. Did you take the picture down? or is it some other reason? Anyway you say your friends are wanted by guys but the question is are they wanted for a relationship or are guys just wanting sex from your friends? It sounds like you have low self esteem. You need to love who you are, i know this can be hard at times but you are who you are and if guys cannot accept that then they are not good enough for you in the first place. If they say anything mean and nasty to you just brush it off, try and think to yourself no I am not going to be sad because if you let it affect you you will be the only one that is upset. Instead think well at least I knew his attitude stinks before I got into a relationship with him. I know it is very hard to do this but try your best. If you want to private message me and talk about this more I am more than happy to listen to you. I am also can promise you I will not judge you.

What Guys Said 5

• who in the world told you that you are not in shape or that your face is not cute enough
    lol anything and everything will suit, just stick to brighter colors

• why are all the girls on this site obsessed with fishing for compliments?

I see so many topics like this... girls pretending to think they're ugly, just so all the guys come along and tell them they're pretty.

Anyway, you're really cute, and there's nothing wrong with your body. but you know that already.

• im not fishing :( im just so sad cause im not looking like a p*rn star

• why would you want to look like a complete slut who has every STD under the sun? if I saw you in the street, i would hit on you. cute face, hot body. you have nothing to worry about.

• no she is not fishing

• IF I SEE YOU ONE MORE TIME SAYING "YOUR UGLY" IM GOING FULL RETARD

and this is one of those moments of "why can't you live near me" lol

• im thinking you must be fishing for them compliments lol like i always say "good people know damn well they look good"

• I suggest you find less attractive friends, because I see nothing wrong with the pictures.

For what it's worth, I'd like to have sex with you.

Now that's a weird thing to be saying to a complete stranger.

• Your terrible attitude is what is ugly

What Girls Said 5

• Be yourself. If you like yourself others will to.

• If you say so.

• You have to have some self confidence, guys like girls with confidence.
    you look cute

• I think you're gorgeous! I know, i'm just a girl, my opinion probably doesn't matter as much as a boy's but i'm being honest. I see nothing wrong with your body type / face. I feel the same way. All my friends are so gorgeous and here i am, a loner. I'm not sure how old you are but puberty can happen too. You might not look the way you do now in a few years. You may be hotter. But in my opinion, the best thing you should do is be the best version of yourself. A good personality always catches people's eyes. If you attract someone with your personality, they'll start to really like you and at some point turn that into psychial attraction as well. Besides, you're never as ugly as you think you are. Us, humans, view ourselves as ugly because we see ourselves at our lowest moments. Aka make up less and crazy hair. But that's not the point. YOU! ARE! GORGEOUS! GIRL!

• I feel the exact same way as you! But you said your body was unnattrative but it's way better than mine! And you're really pretty so don't worry about it!

• how does your body look like?

• Well I am pretty skinny, but I don't have any curves or anything that's flattering. Also, my boobs are way too small. All my friends always joke about how small my boobs are, I go along with it, but I honestly hate the way my body looks above my waist. I don't have a flat stomach either, I never have and no matter what I do it won't become flat