Anyone in a relationship where the girl is older?

How does it make you feel?

Most Helpful Girl

• My bf is 2.5 years younger than me. At first I found it really strange as he wasn't even 21 when we got together and I'd never been with a guy who was that young. Ever when I was younger so it was weird. But that's me, it had nothing to do with him. I don't even notice it now unless he's teasing me for being old.

• My boyfriend is 1.5 years younger than me. Normally we are just a year apart but for four months I'll be 21 and he'll still be 19.

What Guys Said 5

• Well my girlfriend is older by like... 4 months? But my sister's female friend is dating a guy who's like 5 years younger and they're also working out.

Technically I just jokingly call her old every now and then because right now she's 23 while I'm 22. Obviously we're both "old" if you look at it that way, or both "young" if you look at it from another. So I'm just kidding :D other than that I don't care

• My two past relationships the woman was older than me. It didn't bother me.

• I wouldn't care but she has to be 5yrs older than meh otherwise I'd continue luvin her with no limitations <333

• I dated a girl who was 2 months older than me, but a whole school ahead, and she surprsingly acted immaturely and broke up with me when she graduated because she wanted to date someone in the "real world, not a student" that was after 2 years, living together and plans to find jobs near each other... so last time I date older than myself at any level

• I was but we broke up. Her being older was never an issue for me but it was such an issue for her that I won't consider an older woman ever again.

What Girls Said 1

• My bf is 3 years younger than me. At first I found it really strange and I'd never been with a guy who was that young. Ever when I was younger so it was weird. I don't even notice it unless if he start acting as a little guy you know.