Love is the greatest thing of all?

Isn't it? No it isn't, that was a lie, love is the most cruel, painful thing do all, I utterly hate love. Love is stupid and illogical, people have gone insane, depressed, and have even taken their own lives, all in the name of love. Don't you see, as long as love exists, loneliness will ALWAYS exist, for there will ALWAYS be those that are unloved, those that are destined to watch the people they do le pair themselves to other, seemingly superior partners. See, if you are unloved, there's nothing but pain in your future. I find it the cruelest trick of reality to be the fact that we can feel love, but cannot make others feel it as well. See, in this reality, no matter how much you ove a girl, no matter how much you'd sacrifice, she'd still love someone she doesn't even know. What I have finally realized about my own life is that, my thoughts, feelings, desires, they're all worth shit, they're totally worthless. What and who I care about, it ultimately doesn't matter, because, she won't ever love me, and that's just the cruel reality, because, I am unallowed to be happy. I only love one person, have only loved one person... personally, I don't give a shit about the girls I actually get dates with, they generally don't matter to me, because, as I said, I'm meant to be in misery throughout my entire life, I'm not meant to be happy with the people I actually love. You truly want to know what love has given me? The only gift love has given me is scars covering my arms, nothing else. Wouldn't it be a paradise, if we could stop ourselves from feeling love? I think so, though there is own way, see, I don't know why people try to dissuade me, because all I desire is a cessation of existence, death, the end of all memories and pain. Luckily, scientists have finally found the gene responsible for memory, so, I figured I could suffer for a few more years and just go an erase all of my memories, good plan, no?

Most Helpful Girl

• No one will love you if you don't love yourself first. My ex that I dated for 6 years cheated on me with one of my close friends. I lost a lot of weight. I couldnt even tell my parents that its over. I cried and cried. My sister didn't know what happened, but she cried with me because she saw how much pain I was in. I was like that for half a year. I would cry and cry. I couldnt sleep. I would wake up every hour crying and my heart would shake. I couldnt do it anymore. After he told me he's going to tell the girl he's going to be with me, he lied and I lied to myself thinking he will come back to me. No, I saw them talking and they kissed. I was crazy and I never been that crazy. I am an optimistic person. After that kiss, it hit me. I finally started dialing all my friends number and guys I use to like to help me move on. It took me 2 years to fix myself and I stopped hating my ex and my friend. I didn't want to be selfish, so I helped my friends with her breakup situation just to suppress my thoughts. It worked. I kept myself busy and I did things that I like to do. I'm currently with a great guy and its a healthy relationship. At times, I thought about my ex, but it doesn't hurt anymore because I'm much more happy at this moment. Good career, great guy, a family that cares and friends that will catch me. I love myself more.

What Girls Said 4

• Love is stupid. Stop wasting your time on fabricated feelings. You choose to wallow.

• It is stupid, but, I don't have it in me to give myself over to hatred either.

• If you choose to only see things in the negative your life will be miserable. Love isn't your problem, you are your problem.

• love really hurts... what u can get is jst heartbroken, tears , loneliness... its better to stay away from it becoz the person we love more dont value us... people say that if u truly love a person that person will also love u but its jst false a fake

• Being in love... Is a dangerous weapon. Only to cause self destruction.

What Guys Said 2

• That's the problem when you elevate a human being in your mind to a position so high there is no way they could possibly met your expectations. You have to live your life on your own path. Good luck with that.

• What do you mean? My issue isn't that I can't love people, my issue is that people can't love me, and the people I do date I often never cared for to begin with.

• You are defining their love for you in standards that people might not be able to meet.

• personally i don't believe that... i believe love makes you blind in fact

• Only when it is reciprocated, love for me, however, never is, so it only brings pain.