Do guys like "innocent girls"?

So I've never been kissed let alone have sex and I'm just wondering what are guys opinions on this I mean would you date a girl with no experience

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, they do. Innocent girls are the ones that people like to make... well... not innocent anymore. The guy I'm... well, I don't know what we are, haha, it's complicated, he was my first kiss and before we ever did anything he knew how innocent I was and loved it and still does because I've yet to make out with anyone, have sex, give or receive oral either.

What Guys Said 2

• Absolutely, I would date a women like this. This tells me you haven't been around the block. I can trust you.

• most definitely

What Girls Said 1

• At a certain age it's ok but when you are in your twenties it starts to be a deal breaker for some people

• Yea so I've been told I mean I'm hoping by the time I'm in my twenties I won't be so innocent if that makes sense I just don't want to go out there a fuck a random to get over with

• Yea just put yourself out there and go on a few dates with guys you know first