Is it normal for guys to ask his girl to call him master?

He wants me to call him master, I don't want to call him master during sex because I don't think I should have to call him that because:

-I don't think I should call a man master.
-Because I think we're equals in a relationship.
-Because I'm black.

Is it normal?

Most Helpful Guy

• it's no more "normal" than a guy wanting to be called daddy, teacher, or master.
    or a woman wanting a guy to call her mistress, mam, or malady.

as gapminder said it is a dominant type of thing or can just be a turn on and if you don't feel comfortable saying it you shouldn't have to. perhaps look for other words he might like and suggest those?

• thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 6

• Make him call your lady parts wonder woman, and he has to baby talk to them if he wants any. ;) That's the game everyone here is talking about, have fun with it.

• It seems pretty obvious that this isn't a "power" play, so much as it is a sexual desire of his. Now, you have a problem if he wants you to call him Master in areas outside of the bedroom.

• It's just dominant and submissive role play. It can be soooooo much fun. But it is based on trust and mutual respect of boundaries. If you're not familiar with it. Do some research and give it a try. Could be life changing and worth a shot.

• I usually call the girl the master, goddess, angel, etc.

• not normal...

• You already know it's not fucking normal. Why even ask?

What Girls Said 0