Making things interesting or trying to get away with paying lol?

I was asked out on a second date with a guy I met online. He asked if bowling would be okay for the date. I suggested yes but that I would need the rails on the side since I'm not very good at it. he laughed and said that would be no fun i proceeded to say it was going to be a guaranteed win if that was the case of no rails. I waited for a while for his response and then he finally said it was fine but that we had to make it interesting by loser paying for dinner. lol It's never happened to me in the initial stages of dating an offer like this. what do you guys think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, I think he's just being playful with you. That being said, make sure you offer to pay for dates yourself (in full or split the bill). I can't not tell you how appreciative that makes us guys, even if we refuse and still pay. A woman that offers to pay her way is one quality of a keeper.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Shoot. Sounds fun! Take it as a fun bet :)

• I think he sounds playful :) it's a good sign