I don't know if I'm attractive or unattractive?

During my highschool years I've been called ugly a lot because I always been the tallest kid in my class I've never had a girlfriend but I had girls that liked me and I always been a nice dude usually after awhile girls ignore me I don't know why but I think it's because of the way I look and I'm 6'4 by the way

Most Helpful Guy

• In this pic man, gotta say... you more a goofy looking dude. But this is clearly a bad pic man lol. Keep being the nice guy, even if you're 6'4 and goofy looking. But go for what you want. Meaning if you want the girl, let her know and ask her out man!! Girls seem to like tall guys in my experience

• I've been called goofy my whole life that's not new

• I get it man! I totally get it. My "ugly duckling" stage lasted from the age of 15 until 26! That's s long goofy stage man! But once the dog grows outta his puppy body, he becomes an awesome dog

• Actually it was more like it started at the age of 12 lol

What Girls Said 4

• you look attractive to me, you height works in your favour too girls like tall guys.

maybe you aren't showing enough interest and they get bored thinking you dont like them and start liking someone else

• You're not ugly :) don't worry about high school

• Um can't really tell? Your eyes are closed in your pic & also its kinda blurry

• This is what you do, get tattoos, become a dj and enlist in the marines. You're already tall, so you'll have chicks falling head over heals for you :)
    Tattoos+Dj+man in uniform+6'4"= lots of bitches.

• Marines can't have tattoos and I just want a nice girl is all

• Are u judging by how I look I'm not a scholar

• What? I'm just saying nice girls dig scholars, I have no clue what you are, but if you happen to be... great, work it to your advantage.

What Guys Said 1

• You are typical. You are fine.