Should unattractive people date unattractive people also?

I've always wanted to be like my cousin he always had girls so if I want girls should I just lower my standards because I don't have any luck at all

Most Helpful Guy

• People should date who they relate to. If you don't have good chemistry and a ton in common when it comes to your personality, then you're probably just wasting your time.

What Girls Said 2

• I hate that kind of categorizing.. a really hot guy asked me out even though I'm ugly I do not know why but he did! I honestly respect him so much for not just judging me based on the way I look.

• No, its about personality not looks! I dated a guy that I found really hot once but it was more for his personality than looks.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, perhaps you should consider trying to make yourself more attractive to women. I have known people who dated people they didn't think were attractive. It tended not to end very well at all.

I know you say you don't have any luck, but I believe luck is only a small element in dating.

• No. Is that the type of person you wanna be? Just date any girl cuz she's available? Settle for a girl who makes the world melt away. Anything less is just uncivilized

• You should date whomever you want. It's mutual attraction you should look for.