Would you date a girl if you knew she's a virgin?

Lets say you've been friends with a girl and she's told you that she's a virgin (like confiding in a friend)... and you later develop feelings for her... would you be able to date her? Or would it be a turn off? Even though you know that she would be open to having sex (she's not like obsessed with religion or anything).

Most Helpful Guy

• Whether I knew or if I didn't it wouldn't have mattered at all, it's the chemistry & personality of the girl that matters most, the attraction is what would draw me to her.

What Guys Said 8

• In a perfect world, I would like for us to be friends who go on dates (moves, dinners, etc.) until she was ready to whether or not she would comfortable enough to sleep with me before we made things official.

I made the choice not to be abstinent/celibate a long time ago. And I can't/don't want to go back now. It's just not the kinda person I am.

• no it wouldn't matter

• Of course. I am dating the girl, not her virginity.

• Oh my.. don't u know what all these hungry wolves want? A tight little virgin cutie ;3
    y'all silly little virgin cuties are so insecure for no reason lel

• Yes I would

• Yes I would date her.

• Virgin is good. Clean, pure, hasn't had another dude dick in her. Perfect.

• Of course I would it would be extra special

What Girls Said 1

• Of course a guy would. Guys have liked/dated me knowing that I'm a virgin.