If your ex cheated on you, would you consider revenge? If so, what would you do, or what have you already done?

The above pretty much sums it all up (:

Most Helpful Guy

• No but they would no longer be a part of my life. Revenge is foolish in my opinion.

What Guys Said 7

• Well if they're my ex... problem solved. I'm done lol.

It's like so what, she cheated. I'm free to date other chicks now and she gets to suffer with her choices because I'm not letting her back in.

• No, no revenge. I would be hurt, very hurt. I would sit down with her and in a calm and gentle way ask her why she did it. If the problem with our relationship could not be fixed, then it would be time to part ways. Revenge would achieve nothing.

• I would not bother getting revenge on a partner who cheated on me because in the end you're stooping to their level!!! I'd end the relationship because I know that I deserve someone better :-)

• Pretty much what everyone else is saying. Revenge is childish. Dump their ass and move on.

• Forget revenge. That's too much work. If you are an attractive girl, grieve a bit and jump. He's not worth your time anyway.

• lmao only losers with no backups bother with revenge. I'd just be "Ok you like that guy now. Girl #2 ur up."

• No but if it happens again I will expose their sneaky ass.

What Girls Said 7

• I am not going to lie. I've never been in such position but judging from my personality, yes I'd consider revenge. I can't be the bigger person. I have a really bad temper and I am vengeful by nature. I am not sure what I would do though.

• My ex cheated on me a couple months back. I didn't get revenge on him though I actually broke up with him, because I can't tolerate cheaters. But if I was to get revenge on the person I would teach him a good lesson about cheating on women.

• I don't' have time for cheaters my ex was a cheater and I just moved on and started talking to other guys, sometimes getting revenge on someone is a waste of time. So when in doubt just move on.

• I don't believe in revenge ):
    I'm sorry! o:
    ... I suppose I may be just too forgiving u_u
    However, we can't forget that people make mistakes, and revenge will just be as bad as what he did to you :"( I would never want anyone else to feel the same
    pain I felt, even the people that caused it in the first place!

• Losing me is the sweetest revenge.

• No I wouldn't seek revenge I would give him his stuff and anything he got for me and be done with him

• I would be furious upon finding out and would pour my woes out to people I trust but for revenge no.

• I would not seek revenge but I would never speak to him again. Honestly, if he cheated on me I'd feel a little bad that I didn't make him as happy as he needed to be. 😕

• @BelleGirl21
      I wouldn't seek revenge either however the thought of feeling bad wouldn't cross my mind because you know your cheating partner didn't deserve you in the end!!

• That is what communication is for, so he would be completely in the wrong!

• @BelleGirl21
      At the end of the day communication is the key so it doesn't come to the stage where one partner cheats.