Is that possible? Do guys like bossy girls?

He says he LOVES bossy girls! I find it hard to believe. I hate that im such a control freak but whenever i say or do something controling he goes like gosh i love you! He teases me and calls me boss sometimes.

• I hate bossy girls
  • I love bossy girls
  • Depends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if their Mother's were this way and they relate to this as how a woman loves a man, it's relative to their upbringing. If the guys Dad was a pushover and put up with it then the son may as well if he hasn't made the decision to only get involved with assertive or shy girls. Most bossy women are insecure and in need of control, unfortunately no one can control another without their consent, the only thing people can really control always is themselves. Trying to tell a man what to do usually results in breakup or cheating. Men want to be respected and appreciated. Men respond best to rewards for their positive behavior and if you show disappointment for bad behavior and they are properly conditioned to respond to the reward of good behavior you should never have to boss them around ever as they will be geared toward doing more for you rather than less.

• Well i couldnt agree more! But thats just not his opinion! He loves it when i boss him around! Maybe when it gets serious he'd change his mind?

• so many people assume a question means an attack. Peculiar especially on a question / answer site ;-)

• Azara, yeah people tend to want to be right, making someone feel wrong by questioning them is a common norm. You seemed curious, more so than anything else, I like that, it's attractive behavior. 5 smile face points to you for your curiosity, keep them under your pillow for when you may need a smile. :-)

What Guys Said 6

• Eh, it all depends. I know some guys get turned on by, and I'll quote an old tv show here:

" Erin's the kind of woman who can rip your head off and make you feel like a bad boy. God, that's sexy. (shrugs) I'm damaged."

• Bossy is cute- controlling and demanding is not. There's a difference

• Not me I won't have it

• Depends on how "bossy" it is. I sometimes like sassy/bossy at first, but not too much. There is a difference in this bossy, and being demanding or acting like a b*tch. Now that's what I can't stand.

• Have you seen the ugly truth? I just saw this movie yesterday, And i couldnt relate more to the character of "Abby" which is katherine heigl

• Assertive and confident yes. Bossy and nagging no.

• I like assertive women.
    Don't think I would care for "bossy" women.

What Girls Said 0