Would you date a woman with breast size 32B?

As a woman who has 32B, I feel like I'm always in competition with girls who have double D's.

Most Helpful Guy

• If they're dating you for you body, regardless of how you look, they're not the kind of person you want to stay with. B cups are very attractive to many guys. Try to shift your focus from what bra size you are to how you present yourself. A well dressed and maintained girl with a friendly smile and fun personality will catch the eyes of guys that are looking for more than big boobs and they are the kind of guy you should want. by the way I personally wouldn't be likely to date someone with breasts as big as double D's. That would be a bit of a turn off. Having said that, if she maintained herself, if she was friendly, if she were considerate, and respectful toward herself and others, she would be extremely attractive. Not because of her bra size, but because of the kind of person she was. Who you are and how you act is more important than how you look. Remember that.

What Guys Said 18

• Men like breasts of all sizes. Of course we like to play with big tits, but all breasts are beautiful and each woman has what she has. Do not feel less of a woman and please do not get implants. They look terrible, feel even worse and in the long term there are always terrible medical problems from leaks and scar tissue.

• Absolutely. It's all about the total package with me. Face is always first, but if everything else fits with your body type and personality I don't care if they're 32A.

• You're not in competition. Some guys like big boobs. Some guys like smaller. And in that respect, you have the advantage. :-)

• Hell yes, that is the ideal size for me. I don't get guys who like huge breasts, I like them smaller. So yeah, I definitely would, and I'd be happy to do it.

FYI, the global average is a 34B.

• Yes. never ever an issue.

• The last time I dated a girl with b cups I dumped her for a girl with As.

True story.

• Would you date a guy with a 3 inch erected penis?

• but a B is average on a skinny girl is the difference so its more like 6

• I have done.

• @poppunk So would you date a guy with a 6 inch penis?

@Asker you have? So then guys would date you. See, there's your answer

• Yep. 32B way more preferable to DDs... Gives a girl a much cuter edge and less of a stripper p*rn star vibe

• But I would never count out a date based on bra size.. Unless her giant breasts covered her face, then that might bring about an issue

• Pretty face and personality are more important than boob size.

• someone knows what he is talking about "i say the same thing all the time at these type of question" lol

• Really it should not matter on the size of breast but sex appeal wise most people would go for that. To be honest if you feel like you are always in competition it is not true due to it should be no problem because its about your personal not sex appeal unless if the anybody is all depended on the the people.

• Don't feel that way. I don't care about breast size, as long as they're not implants. Those aren't pleasing to me.

• Yeah absolutely!!

• Yes why not or i say want to date you

• Sure, why not? My first real
    girlfriend was a 34B.

• nah i like small boobies (:

• Seriously, these questions are so stupid

Dont you search the forum for other questions like this... People don't need to ask the same shit over and over to the same people

Yes we'd date a women with 32B, we've date any women, it depends on the connection and relationship we build, not breast size

im out

• why would you worry about competition with dd girls? you're no competition for them, they're way outta your league

• And you're way out of my league.

• Yes and no depends really but why not? It does not matter at all more about attitude etc

What Girls Said 4

• Seriously, what is it with all these breast size questions? You need to learn how to love yourself and your body, there's more to someone loving you besides the size of your breast. Don't let your breast size limit your worth please. Love the body your in, women with bigger breasts tend to have back problems and whatnot. Be thankful you aren't one of them, it isn't fun.

• What's up with all these body questions? You just gotta rock it girl. I believe that we all have the bodies that we do because it suits us!

• That's what I'm saying I just don't get all these questions about breast size.

• Ah, people are just curious I suppose! No harm in asking :D

• Hmm, noo need for competition. Just love the way you are! I'm sure boob size is not going to make a guy no longer interested in U anymore. Guy's like all different sizes.. of everything.. I'm sure.

• That's weird because I've never had that problem.