How to approach this girl?

There's a girl from my hometown that I have been crushing on. I'm a freshman in college, and live about an hour from my town, she's still in high school. Her and I were on our high schools tennis team together my junior year so I have talked to her before and she knows who I am, but it's been awhile. I think she's beautiful and really cool, and would love to get to know her better. I just don't know what my best option would be about approaching her.

The only realistic options would be messaging her on Facebook, which I'm afraid to do, because I don't want to do it at an inconvenient time, or come off as creepy. The other is talking to one of our mutual friends and seeing if he could arrange something where her and I would be in the same place, the only problem with this is that I don't know if it would work out.

What would be the better option? Or is there something else I could try?

Thanks!

What Girls Said 1

• Talk to a mutual friend of yours. You can just appear friendly at first and go further if she gives you the green light :)

What Guys Said 0