There's this girl I like, how often should I call/text her in a week?

So there's this girl I've been talking to. We've hung out a few times and she seems to like me. I'm just not sure how often I should call/text her. She's in class 4 days a week so I normally get a hold of her on the weekends.

Most Helpful Guy

• Send her a text or better yet, be a man and call her every 2 or 3 days. If you want to text/call her everyday, do it. If she likes it, you're golden. If she doesn't you need to move on.

If you feel like you have to over think this thing, and not talk to when you want to, then you're trying to change yourself which is completely wrong.

What Girls Said 2

• Maybe 3/4 times a week but keep the conversation interesting otherwise it will get boring and ye will run out things to say

• I would say, text/call her right before she goes to bed or after class and just simply on the weekends.

What Guys Said 1

• Twice a week, is normal for early stages of relationships. Too much and she'll think you are desperate. Use humor and don't show her you like her until much later, make her earn you so she'll appreciate you more.