Tips for a desperate guy?

Don't say, "Stop being desperate!" I know that one already... It's just, how do I do that exactly?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Girl

• You either: A) find someone who is equally as desperate as you are- it may work, but it probably won't. If anything it will make you think 'do i really look and act like that?' or B) you take a long hard look at yourself and say that you need to wait for the right person to come along and not just anybody. Anyone can date anyone- it doesn't mean that it will end nicely... waiting will mean that when the right person comes along and accepts you for who you are- it will feel amazing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Don't give up or settle for less. Go hardcore after what you want.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Desperate for a relationship or for sex? If it's the sex, go for a one night stand. If it's for a relationship... STOP THINKING ABOUT IT! Work on bettering your life/career and a relationship will come (so long as you are out and being social in your work/social life). These things happen whenever you're not looking for them.

0|0
    0|0
  • go with a prostitute dude!!! otherwise you'll be desperate all your life ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate it when people say to us guys to stop looking because girls will never or very rarely make the first move, approach a guy first

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy a pocket knife and a guitar. Both should occupy your time and get you into weird hobbies.

0|0
    0|0