How long do you have to date a girl, before it becomes wrong to date her friends?

I'm seeing this girl, let's call her Jasmine. Jasmine and I met online and we've been seeing each other for a little less than a month. I've met her friends a few times, and I met one of her friends and we're both attracted to one another. How do I ask her out?

Most Helpful Guy

• Um you were introduced to the friends already more than once while you were on a date with the girl from online? Yeah that's a no go and typically no girl that I know would do that to one of their friends even with permission. I think you are out of luck here pal.

What Girls Said 3

• Total no-no, my friend. But if you must, break it off with the first now. Also know that the friend might not go out with you at all.

• Once you made a move on a girl from that point onward for as long as your dating her you never date her friends in my opinion fair enough if ye broke up bug not while here dating

• you could be really messing with their friendship here so I would choose one or the other

• do i have to break it off with jasmine before i ask out the other girl? and they have only been friends for tops 3 months

• yes end it first then ask the other girl. and 3 months they could be like sisters..

• okay, thank you for your help hahaha

What Guys Said 2

• Hmmm. Realize that you could be really messing with their friendship here. I would choose one or the other, but not both at the same time unless you are a sucker for drama.

• Maximum their friendship is 3 months old. Do I break it off with girl 1 first then try girl 2, or try girl 2 whilst seeing girl 1 to stay safe

• Staying "safe" is for wimps. Be a man, and man up.

• you're right

• Well first you break up with 'Jasmine' amicably then you wait for a month then you ask 'jasmine's' permission to ask her friend out then if she says no wait another month ask her agin & then if she says no ask anyway