What would you think?

Say you invited your friends with benefits over and they showed up with a hickey on their neck. Would you be mad?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you in an exclusive friends with benefits relationship? If not, you really don't have a right to be angry. To be honest, if you're angry/jealous, maybe that's a sign you want something more. However, give some thought to it and figure out if it's "possessiveness" speaking, or your feelings.

What Guys Said 4

• Doesn't sound like it is a friend with benefits. I am not sure there really is such a thing. Just a person you let come and scratch and itch or vice versa... there is always more involved to it than that.

So the question you need to ask is "Is it really friends with benefits or is it something more?" And if it is something more what are you going to do about it?

• No. But I my not have sex with him until he proves he's safe. Are you developing feelings? Because if you are, you need to have a tough conversation.

• Sounds like you have feelings for your friends with benefits :)

• No she is free to do as she likes.

What Girls Said 3

• i dont have one but im very serious about sex and sexual partners so i would be pissed about it

• I wouldn't be mad.

He's only your friend but you should tell him you have feelings.

• I would think he's trying to make you jealous or he's really stupid... No man would do something that stupid and possibly ruin his chance of getting laid...