Does size matter to guys?

Do guys really care about how big or small a girl does she have to be real little or is a girl with a bit of extra pounds on her is nice I weigh 155 I use to be 100 pounds but I stopped workout when I finished high school do guys still like I little extra pounds in a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it does. I'm not going to play games with the size doesn't matter stuff, because I know how much it annoys me. Fact is, dating options are limited the more you weigh, sure there are some guys who truly don't care, but studies have shown that men are far more visual creatures than women, and the better shape you are in the better chances you have to end up with someone more attractive.

Hell, I make sure to stay in shape and work out because I know that if I go after I girl I think is attractive, I want her to think I'm attractive too.

To be frank, body size and fitness are a big part of basic compatibility. People have more in common with people who lead similar lifestyles.

What Guys Said 3

• I like a girl who's "relatively" proportional everywhere. That would mean having a regular BMI score, and not having all your weight in one place.

• Yes, if she has a gut she has to carry round in a wheelbarrow she is too big for me... but someone out there will still gobble her up!

• Yes, to be honest, size matters to most guys. There are many reasons for it. If you want as many good dating options as possible, you may want to get back into a good diet / exercise groove. If you're having trouble losing weight, you may want to look at low-carb diets, or adding probiotics to your diet - on a low-carb diet, it's almost impossible to not lose weight.

What Girls Said 1

• How did you manage to put on 55% of your body weight by not exercising? Guys don't mind chubby girls, but they do mind lazy girls. Watch yourself on that and you shouldn't have a problem.

• Well it has been almost four and a half years so it has kind of all caught up to me