Should a girl tell a guy she likes him?

If so, how should she go about telling him? If not, how does she show him that she likes him?

• Yes, a girl should tell a guy she likes him.
  • No, a girl shouldn't tell a guy she likes him.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• My best friend told me she had a crush on me her freshman year of high school. I kept it in the back of my head, but never had a relationship with her. We are still best friends 4 years later. The myth of telling crushes you like them ruining the friendship is not always true.

• Both genders should confess if they are willing. It probably goes smoother if the girl confesses too, but unfortunately that's not the case most of the time.

• I Vote "C".
    There's no hard and fast rule regarding this. If the two of you really like one another then be open with both of your feelings :-)

• yes, but indirectly with actions. though she should not verbalize it.

What Girls Said 3

• Yeah, otherwise how else would he know? :)
    There should be no rules of how to say it, every girl is different. Should be when it feels right, low-stress situation and just when you are alone. If I'm going to say it, it would be an element of surprise :)

• Just say it, i like you.

• Heck yeah girl! Just make your feelings know and be honest about your feelings. Only way to get over that hump.

I'm sure you will both appreciate the honesty in the long run :-)

• *Just make your feelings known and be honest about it.