What do I say to him? Help me!

Since I was 7 or 8 I've been off and on with this kid named Jason. He was my first time. After that we stopped talking & now we are talking again but I'm getting frustrated because we have tried to date many times, it doesn't work out. We are off and on all the time. I need to know if he wants us or what he want's. I'm head over hills for him. I just don't know what to say or ask. Help me lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I think being up front is best. Just ask him how he feels and what he wants.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Well I think that you need to ask him if he is as head over heels for you as you are for him. I also think you two should maybe have a heart to heart and that way you will know what he wants. I hope everything works out for you two.

• i guess you may be too young but since you were like 7 or 8 and still be on and off with him it seems like is real love.