How can I receive closure?

I fell for this girl 1 yr ago, before knowing that she had a bf. She truly is my first love. I dream about her multiple times a week some dreams good, some bad. some of you will probably tell me to just find another girl, but I couldn't if I wanted to, because I like her so deeply that no other girl I've encountered feels as special as her. My heart beats faster, i get so nervous that my knees shake and I have even experienced the feeling of butterflies. I want to tell her so much how I sincerely feel about her, but I can't because she has a boyfriend and I don't won't her to hate me. I'm in so much pain. I feel trapped because I can't be with her and I can't find someone else because she is in my heart. I'm losing sleep because I can't force myself to get over her, I still see her around campus often. I'm trapped by my own feelings. I do not want to come between her and her bf, but I don't know how long I can keep my feelings inside. I fear telling her how I feel and this internal struggle is causing me to loose sleep. Is there anyway I can get closure?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you need to get it off your chest and tell her you like her... She could break up with her boyfrien... I know how you feel people tell you that there's more fish in the sea but that person is your f****** ocean

What Guys Said 0