Will a 26 year old guy go for a 17 year old girl?

There's this guy and he acts really interested in me, we both flirt a little. But he's a Christian, so he's very proper when it comes to this. I'm known for being mature for my age, but I'm starting to love all these little things about him! But I'm not sure how to approach any of this? Some opinions and tips would be lovely :)

He thinks I'm really funny, is that a good sign?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well i'm 24 and the girl i'm currently seeing is 17 (turns 18 in march tho). However, legal age here where i am is 16, and 17 is about the limit i will go until i'm 25+ when it will go up according to my age. The only thing you guys will have to remember (apart from local laws of consent) is that you're both at different stages of your lives.

He will be getting ready to settle down, get married and what not, where as you'll be finishing school, going out to explore and getting to know yourself better. Other than those things, i don't see why it can't happen as long as he remains a gentleman and respects the fact that you are still "finding your feet", so to speak.

What Guys Said 5

• Pretty odd for a Christain to be preying on young girls. Maybe he hides his inappropriate behavior behind being a Christian, although in the Bible, the prophets were often old men with harems of young girls!!!

• It can happen but some guys think although they consider it appropriate, others may not (especially family). I come from a Christian family and my parents are a decade apart but they hint that I should be dating someone at least 19... and I'm 23... complex topic I guess lol. Let love determine.

• Yeah, I agree. Thanks for the response :)

• OK, since you're legal there's no prob i guess

• What if it's not about the sex though?

• Ya a 26 year old can fall in love with a girl of 17 years old with following reason.

1. Sex (90%)
    2. Money
    3. True love (10%)

• We get along so well!!!

• ummmm... No.. forget christianity.. hell no, there are legal precautions.. that is little sister zone, not like zone.

What Girls Said 0