Why don't men of any other race other than Middle-Eastern seek Middle-Eastern women?

This bothers me because I am very Americanized compared to other people in my culture, I absolutely LOVE my culture and everything about it, but I'm naturally more Americanized and would feel more comfortable dating an "American guy" since Middle-Eastern guy tend to be very very traditional regardless of where they grew up. And by traditional I don't mean hitting their wives and being too dominating like most white people would think lol Middle-Eastern guy actually make amazing husbands but... they're just not my type and I would like to date outside my own race, but I only get approached by Middle-Eastern guy and this has really made my dating life difficult and limited.

Why aren't other guys attracted to Middle-Eastern women? Is it just because the media has turned us into your worst nightmares... haha like really?

Or are there other reasons? Is it that we're not attractive? Cause from what it looks like white men usually only date white women or Asian women. Black men usually date black women, sometimes whites and hispanics maybe even Asian but rarely. Asian men only date Asian women or maybe sometimes white. Hispanic men mostly date hispanic or white women and sometimes black and i guess Asian but very rarely. I think the only race I don't see mixing is middle eastern and I can only blame the media and of course the crazy ones who just ruined the world for the rest of us.

Most Helpful Guy

• I see what your saying

Its because on AVERAGE, not everyone cause I know thats what your going to say, So on average middle eastern women are very in tune with their religion. Their religion is priortiy number one OVER their boyfriends and husbands.

And not to mention that family and social culture is very powerful and shuns the western world. On majority most muslims have something against the western world but they still want to live in North American, hummm

So on average, if a middle eastern is not muslim, it won't matter tooo much because culture is still there. The religion on dictates how they follow rules but the culture is the same

Therefore, the culture on average makes it easier to find one that understands it and will give them the easiest time in life

Vs lets say A north American, yes the have a religion too, but you don't see them so devoted to it, they will be more open minded on average.

• Uhh is that picture really you? haha

• if you like you can message me ;)

• Is that your real picture?

What Guys Said 17

• Girl, let me tell you something. I dont know what stat you live in but I've come across lots of people who find women from the middle east beautiful and would merry them if they could (Lol)

Im pretty positive you're attractive yourself. Personally speaking, I just find their skin tone very appealing to me which is why Im so attracted or why many others are attracted to them.

I've dated two Asians before, one when I was very young and one I think was last year. I dated mostly caucasians or Hispanics simply because they're the ones Im mostly attracted to. .. . .

And brown guys where I live are mostly dating the Hispanics/Latinos, Its hard to legit see a brown guys dating a brown girl.

Just be approachable, present yourself as someone whose nice and all that awesome stuff :]

• I actually think the only group of men outside my own race that are attracted to me are black guys BUT they never want to date me, just to check me out thats it lol

• I've never tried to pursue one because I don't think I've been acquainted with any Christian ones, but Middle-Easter women have very beautiful features.

• Well I guess you answered part of my question. if you are attracted to them

• Why do men usually like women with darker hair?

• Not all do. Someone just did a poll here on Gag showing about 40% favoring blondes and 60% favoring darker hair. (Not that GAG polls mean everything)

I can't say for sure why I do. I think since I'm blonde myself I find darker hair more exotic and fascinating I suppose. Dr. Freud would say its because I was raised by a brunette mother, but I'm not sure if I'm comfortable taking advice from the likes of him.

• I dated an Indian girl once... and then meet the parents!!! Omgawd!!! The dad was ready to murder me!!!

• I believe in their culture, that since I'm not Indian myself, I cannot be part of their family.

You know that stereotypical wide eyed stare from the corner of the eye?

I didn't believe it be true until it happened to me.

That death stare was truly scary

• I've visited Canada. My cousins live there. Believe it or not, Canadians aren't way Americans are. Americans are WAY racist! Canadians aren't

• Us Canadians make fun and satire put of racism. so that BS doesn't phase us anymore.

Anyways chances are exponentially higher in Canada if you're looking for a guy that isn't middle eastern

• I think it depends where you go. But middle eastern women just are not on my radar. I know many middle eastern men but have probably met 5-10 middle eastern women in my life that I actually had conversation with. They were usually older

• I think middle eastern women are the most beautiful in my opinion. But most arab women tend to marry in their own religion and culture plus there's a chance that if you want to marry an arab girl she would ask you to change you're religion... so i guess most of them would just feel awkward i don't know...

• My ex-boyfriend was Arab, I'm Persian, Arabs are a little more extreme than we are but I love their culture and people regardless. Anyways, my ex-bf's aunt was married to a caucasian guy and he converted to Islam for her and I just thought that was the most amazing thing ever... Like if i can find a guy like that... and the funny thing is I would never actually ask a guy to convert to my religion, but if he did... I would love him forever.

• I've seen it happen.

• Its great then... most indians don't date inter racially i feel, some do though but many don't...
      Anyways i think inter racial dating can be great experience and persians in my area are the most open minded community...

• It's not that I'm not attracted to them. I kind of always assumed that Middle Eastern girls wouldn't care to date outside their race, so I never bothered. But man have I often wanted to...

• The only thing I may be concerned with is a culture clash. Obviously most have really strict values.

• Yes I think it's more a fact of xenophobia toward Middle-East people, mainly caused by their religion and tradition. Medias of course doesn't help. Maybe a first approach might be more difficult for you beacause of the superficiality of people, but I'm sure that some 'brave' white man exists.. eheh

• But I always just pictured white men (or men of other races) may not be physically attracted to me. I always think that only a middle-eastern guy will find me pretty and that's why I feel so limited.

• For me, physical attraction is only about the specifical case. I don't exlude any 'race' from the beginning even if I tend to be more attracted to non-white girls. by the way, I'm white.

• Well I wish there were more of you because the ones around me won't even look your way lol. But I think the middle eastern women are pretty but I don't know religion would maybe be the only factor I guess you would have to really see what happens

• As I have already told three different people. NOT ALL middle-eastern women are Muslim. Some are Christian and some are Jewish. I, myself, am Muslim, I love my religion, but I do not wear a hijab, as I mentioned above I am very Americanized and so is my family, my mom does not wear a hijab either.

I definitely don't look like the typical caucasian but it's not like I walk down the street and scream MUSLIM! I think I need to put up a picture when i ask questions like this haha so people KNOW what kind of a girl I am lol

• Sorry about that lol

• @Kountry_King it's not problem lol

• Hey! I'm a persian as well. Not that it answers your question. Lol

• Hi. Yeah it doesn't but that's okay, you can answer another question. Why are Persian men SOO persistent when it comes to Persian women or I should just say women in general? Why don't they ever give up and take a hint and walk away?

Another one, and please don't take any of this personally I am really just curious.

Why do average-joe type Persian men go after beautiful and gorgeous Persian women? What makes them think that they have a chance?

• Yeah I can kind of see what you're saying about the successful ones who have money and everything else and so they want a good looking partner. Basically a trophy wife. Ugh I don't want to be a persian man's trophy wife, i want true love lol

• Hey, some Persians are very loving. lol. You're talking to one. You just gotta sift through the useless ones. It all comes down to dating as many as you can. And you're not even that old.

• Who said middle eastern men seek middle eastern women? My hahahaha I'm jk

• Muahahahahahaha *

• White seems to be the general race people like

• Well apparently all white men are obsessed with Asian women

• Arab women are very submissive

• I'm Atheist and I don't like those hijabs, I don't want my girl covered like that I want to see her.

• NOT ALL middle eastern women wear a hijab. Did you know that there are some Middle-Eastern women who are Christian or Jewish, NOT ALL are Muslim...

• That's nice.

• This is so not true at all. I'm Jamaican American and highly attracted to Hispanic and Middle eastern women. I also I like European women as well. Just because I'm black doesn't mean I'm Obligated to date black women. I'm just not attracted to black girls at all. I despise that idea that because your a certain ethnicity that person is pressured date their own kind. Sometimes I wish I can commit suicide because I didn't choose to be black at all. Plus it comes to girls that I'm attracted to, I tend to drawn to women's facial features sometimes like the lips, beautiful eyes or maybe the nose. It depends on the features. But Personality plays a big role which determines how attractive can a woman really be.

• Just to add that I'm would to marry an attractive Middle eastern women if I can't the right middle eastern or Euporean women to mingle with. When it comes to American Society, the media emphasizes on giving minorities negative stereotype which give people a greater to avoid them. Americans tend to be less educated compared to Canada which is why I would love to move up there. I'm not trying to be rude or anything but are you attractive looking by any chance?

• We can't see their faces.

• NOT ALL MIDDLE EASTERN WOMEN COVER UP!!!

There are actually some middle eastern women who are Christian or Jewish. I am not talking about religion on here WHATSOEVER. I am only talking about their appearance and like I already said NOT ALL middle eastern women wear a hijab.

• I think Middle-Eastern girls are exotic and beautiful. There's an aura of mystery about them. It's just that we tend to assume that our cultures would clash, that there's be problems with a girl's family etc. So make sure people understand you're comfortable with the Western culture and not too old-fashioned.

• I always find it when people try to describe middle-eastern girls they say mysterious and exotic and beautiful and then when they're trying to describe Asian girls for example its innocent and cute and sexual. Are middle-eastern girls not known to be sexual creatures? lol just exotic? haha

• No, in my opinion, being mysterious and beautiful is far better than being merely cute. I'm not sexually attracted to Asians at all, as they look like little kids to me (no offense to anyone) and there's nothing sexy about that. Mystery, passion, beauty - the things I see Middle-Eastern girls as, are all sexy.

• Well thank you

• The geopolticial standard demands it does not happen. In a world of theocratic undertones (Christians v Muslims = 1st World v 3rd World) there is absolutely no way The Majority (and subsequently the ostracized Minority of M-Eastern people) will merge. This ebbs and flows throughout time.

• Yeah I get that. But I mean my family doesn't live like that. My parents are educated and wealthy and we're not overly religious, we're really like a typical American family and that's why I'm sort of wanting to date someone like myself. Like I would absolutely be okay with dating a middle-eastern guy who I can relate to but they're very few.

• Hmm... well I guess I have a lot to think about then...
      I mean I totally get everything that you are saying... and I agree with you and it's starting to make sense how you said I'm in the grey area, that's why I've been single for so long and that's why I have ALWAYS felt that I don't belong...

When I'm around people of my own culture I feel uncomfortable, when I'm around white people or anyone outside of my own culture I still feel uncomfortable. I don't know where i belong; I sometimes wish I could find people are mixed into the middle like myself, people in the grey area but I don't know it's pretty hard.

• I am only sorry that I can answer the question but not give any comfort. It is always very sad, and very hard, when a person is born into the wrong Age. A century ago and a century ahead things were very different.

What Girls Said 0