How do loners meet girls these days?

Odd question, I know. Relating to me, I've spent too much of my life working for my parents, attending once of the worst schools in Canada and just moving around a lot. I find my city to be very strange and the only place I really like is my work cause that's my whole social life now I guess. I don't get out much cause I don't know where to meet a girl. Any ideas? Or should I just change something of myself?

Oh, I've tried the internet. I'm sick of it now. I think girls in general are either taken already or just want tons and tons of attention from tons and tons of guys (and girls in many cases). Some girls kept messaging me about themselves and I'm not even talking to them anymore. Not in a conversational way, like in a narcissistic way.

Anyways, I'm still on it lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not invite some work mates somewhere after work. It's a great way to get out with other people, and meet new people while you're out.

What Girls Said 3

• The internet is the bad way, cause you can't see her, can't touch he. It's just stupid. You're adult guy, just do! For example if you see a pretty girl and you like her try to have a conversation. Keep searching but don't dwell on it. And you will meet your love totally unexpected.

• The Internet's good for that.

• join a club or activity group of something you enjoy. easier to meet people with similar interests.

What Guys Said 4

• Its not really odd, Im sure you meet girls all the time. What you are expecting is to have one walk up to you. From your description of yourself (loner) they don't, because girls can read that like its on your forehead. What you need to do is walk up to one.. a simple "hello" can go a long way if you work it right.

• The internet.

• "The Lonewolf" isn't alone if he meets a companion now is he?

• But I haven't met my companion. That's the issue here. Did you not read what I wrote?

lol just kidding around. But I like that, "The Lonewolf"

• Hm, it's hard, but try to at least talk to a girl you see alone all the time... I don't know, you're a loner, and I still haven't gotten through on my loner issues...