Are you the type to fall in love easily?

Do you find that you fall in love easily and quickly? Or does it take time for your feelings to develop?

• Yes
    35% (6)17% (2)28% (8)Vote
  • No
    65% (11)83% (10)72% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• i never fall n love XD

1|1
    0|0
  • No, as much as a treasure it and covet it, I do not fall in love very easily nor do I experience romantic interest very frequently. When it does happen though, it is pretty intense for me.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It's easy for me to think I'm in love. But I realize it wasn't love when he misses one phone call too many and I completely wipe my hands of him and he's confused lol

0|0
    0|0
  • helllll no unless it's a cute baby or a puppy!

2|0
    0|1
  • Not at all. I've only really liked two guys in my life. I have minor crushes here and there but it takes a long time for my feelings to develop. Months to a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would take me a really long time.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I am not

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends on the guy, but usually it takes a while for me to fall in love.

0|0
    0|0
  • I find myself bored easily with men bt if a guy captures my attention who is unique its refeeshing so I might like him quickly bt love nope that will take time :) rome wasn't built in a day lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Idn why but i think i had never been in loved before. I never had a boyfriend and I'm 19 already. I had some admirers and even though I want to get to know them better, there's really a "barrier" that keeps me away from them

0|0
    0|0
  • I fall in love way too fast but then I also am always looking for casual relationships because I feel that if you just have fun that's all you need and if you meet the one you will know.

0|0
    0|0