Am I average or ugly looking? Coz m'y bf left me for a super pretty girl?

Ii still have feelings for him, everytime i see him i wonder why he left me dit a stunning girl, she looks Just like megan Fox, she is smart, out going, confident. The compl├Ęte opposite of what i am... im quite, shy and awkward.. iv takken speach classes and everything...

Iv dyed m'y hair dark and brought colored contacts to look like her and petty as iv become i hopped he would get a glimps of me of m'y dyed hair and coloured contacts.

I still think about him and sexualy...

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey, u need to stop beating yourself up. U look pretty darn hot and he left you because he was a jerk honestly...
    Stop trying to change the way you look and start being the way you are, he wasn't good for you and i think its time you started hanging out with new people

What Guys Said 5

• Ummm so you tried to look like the girl he's dating now? That's a bit unsettling... You're an average looking girl but definitely not ugly. You'll find another guy who will appreciate you and your type of personality don't change or try to be anyone but you.

• he is a fool, you're very pretty.

• I'm gunna be honest, I don't know what's wrong with guys these days! Best advise to the guys that do this, don't go out with a chick that you just wanna bang! You gotta love that chick to date her! Best advise your pretty hot and all, is to go find a decent guy! And that mean he isn't gunna find you, you have to find him! And don't love him to you are serious about it!

• Never try to keep someone who doesn't want to keep you. Be strong and move on. Once you find something better, you will forget him.

• did you do the nose job you wanted to?

What Girls Said 2

• My advice is to let your natural hair color grow back out and get rid of the contacts. He obviously is not the guy for you. I don't think the way you look is the reason he left you for another girl. Some guys are just... bleh like that and it's not really anything you can change. He obviously wasn't serious about you are the relationship (no offense) if he just up and left you for someone else. I would try and move on as best you can and find someone who treats you better and knows how lucky they are!

• You look pretty exotic. His lost.